1. Right of admission is reserved by the College
2. Students are ADMITTED ON MERIT BASIS ONLY.
3. Students seeking admission to the college
shall have to apply in prescribed form available
with the Prospectus.
4. Candidates are required to submit photocopies
of documents, with the admission form, but they
have to produce them in original at the time of
5. Selected candidates must submit three
envelopes (Pasted with postal stamp of Rs. 5
each) with Guardian's name and present address
written on it.
6. The testimonials to be produced in original
at the time of admission are : -
(a) Mark sheet and Pass certificate of the last
(b) Certificate for age verification.
(c) Character Certificate from the Head of the
institution last attended.
(d) Caste Certificate / Gap Certificate /
Migration Certificate/Disability Certificate (if
(e) Two copies of recent passport size