1) The students will have to
abide by College rules and regulations.
2) Violation of College rules and regulations
may lead to suspension or expulsion from the
3) Possession and consumption of any
intoxicating substance inside the College campus
is strictly prohibited.
4) All powers for maintenance of discipline and
good. academic atmosphere are vested in the
Principal and his decision shall be final in
5) A student must show his/her correspondence
Book to his/her Parents/Guardian just after it
is given to him/ her and then return it to the
6) Student must wear badge and college Uniform
without any additional garment.
7) No transfer certificate will be issued before
clearing of the Tuition fees for the session.
8) Guardians should ensure their wards'
regularity in participating in curricular and
co-curricular activities of the college.
9) A student must obtain permission from of the
Principal Rector/Vice-Principal (from a lecturer
under special circumstances) to leave the
college campus during college hours.
10) A student is not allowed to enter the
college campus with Car, Motor Cycle, Scooter,
Mobile Phone etc.
11) Students are not allowed to meet friends in
the college campus during college hours.
12) College. tests are compulsory for all
students. A student is required to pay Rs. 50.00
(Rupees fifty) as fine for a subject if he or
she does not appear in the test concerned.
13) A student must not wear the college uniform
at the time of roaming hither and thither or
attending any public function.
14) The cause of absence must be informed to
obtain permission from the Principal to attend
classes after remaining absent for more than 3
days at a stretch.
1) A student will not be eligible to sit for H.S.
1st year or 2nd year examination if he / she
does not attend at least 90% of lectures
delivered in each subject.
2) A student failing to attend classes for 25
days at a stretch from the date of commencement
of classes will forfeit his / her seat (As per
the resolution of the Governing Body).
3) Name of students failing to attend the
required number of classes will be notified
every month by the Principal and intimation will
be sent to their respective parents / guardians.